Precautions in Place
- Following CDC guidelines, face masks and social distancing are strongly advised when visiting the library. Face masks are available throughout the library.
- Library staff and volunteers will wear masks.
- A limited number of public computers are available on a first come, first served basis.
- In addition to regular sanitizing of high-touch areas by library staff, sanitizing products are available for patrons.
- The Rock Garden, an early literacy play space, is currently open with limited seating for family reading only.
- Sneeze guards are at every service desk.
Meeting and Study Rooms
- Meeting room reservations are open to the community with reduced occupancy limits to comply with social distancing recommendations.
- Details about meeting room occupancy limits and reservations are on the library’s Meeting Rooms webpage.
- Three study rooms are available. Reservations must be made at the Ask a Librarian Desk or by calling 928.777.1526 and can be made up to one week in advance.
- Zoom virtual meeting space will continue to be available.
- The library offers some in-person programs and many programs are still available virtually through Zoom as well. For in-person programs, masks and social distancing are strongly encouraged.
- Announcements regarding program changes can be found on the library’s online events calendar.
The Friends of the Library Book Sale is able to accept up to four boxes of donations per donor at this time.
If you have questions about donations, please contact Lyndee Montgomery, Support Services Manager at 928.777.1504.