Precautions in Place
- Face coverings and social distancing for unvaccinated people are strongly advised when visiting the library. Face masks are available throughout the library.
- Fully vaccinated staff and volunteers may elect not to wear masks per CDC recommendations.
- A limited number of public computers are available on a first come, first served basis.
- In addition to regular sanitizing of high-touch areas by library staff, sanitizing products are available for patrons.
- The Rock Garden, an early literacy play space, is currently open with limited seating for family reading only.
- Sneeze guards are at every service desk.
Meeting and Study Rooms
- Meeting room reservations are open to the community with reduced occupancy limits to comply with social distancing recommendations.
- Details about meeting room occupancy limits and reservations are on the library’s Meeting Rooms webpage.
- Three study rooms are available. Reservations must be made at the Ask a Librarian Desk or by calling 928.777.1526 and can be made up to one week in advance.
- Zoom virtual meeting space will continue to be available.
- The library will offers some in-person library programs as well as some hybrid (virtual and in-person) programs.
- Fully vaccinated staff may elect not to wear masks during programs.
- Face coverings for unvaccinated people are strongly advised.
- Many programs will be offered in-person as well as via Zoom. Announcements regarding program formats will be made on the library website, online events calendar, and social media outlets as well as regular media releases.
The Friends of the Library Book Sale is able to accept up to four boxes of donations per donor at this time.
If you have questions about donations, please contact Toni Johnson, Support Services Manager at 928.777.1504.