Library Adds Limited Seating Beginning Monday, April 5
Sunday 1pm – 5pm
Monday 9am – 5pm
Tuesday 9am – 8pm
Wednesday 9am – 8pm
Thursday 9am – 8pm
Friday 9am – 5pm
Saturday 9am – 5pm
Changes as of Monday, April 5:
- Following Governor Ducey’s recommendations for social distancing, limited seating is available on three floors of the library.
- We ask that you limit your stay in the library to one hour so that other patrons may utilize seating, computers, and other resources.
- Three study rooms are available. Reservations must be made at the Ask a Librarian Desk or by calling 928.777.1526 and can be made up to one week in advance.
- In addition to regular sanitizing of high-touch areas by library staff, sanitizing products are available for patrons.
Changes as of Thursday, April 15:
- Meeting room reservations will open to the community at 9 a.m. with the exception of the Upper Conference Room and Training Lab, which will not be available.
- Reduced occupancy limits for meeting rooms will apply in order to comply with social distancing recommendations.
- Details about meeting room occupancy limits and reservations are on the library’s Meeting Rooms webpage.
- Zoom virtual meeting space will continue to be available.
Changes beginning in June:
- The library hopes to resume some in-person library programs in June.
- Announcements regarding program changes will be made on the library website, online events calendar, and social media outlets as well as regular media releases.
- We expect this process to be gradual.
Other COVID-19 modifications remain in place:
- Face coverings strongly advised when visiting the library.
- Maintain social distancing in the library.
- There may be times when the library will need to restrict entry based on occupancy numbers.
- Visitors will please limit their time in the building to one hour to allow the maximum number of people to visit.
- A limited number of public computers are available on a first come, first served basis. Computer sessions are limited to 120 minutes per patron, per day. Patrons are encouraged to limit their computer use to 60 minutes per day to allow others access to the limited number of computers.
- The Rock Garden, an early literacy play space, is closed until further notice.
- Early literacy “AWE” computers (app-based computers for younger children) are not available.
Precautions in Place
- Library staff wear masks.
- Sneeze guards are at every service desk.
- The library has sanitizing products available in high-touch areas and staff regularly clean frequently used surfaces.
The Friends of the Library Book Sale is only able to accept up to two boxes of donations per donor at this time. We do ask that you please bring donations to the 1st floor of the library and do not place them in the return bins.
If you have questions about donations, please contact Toni Johnson, Support Services Manager at 928.777.1504.