Library Reopens March 1
Beginning Monday, March 1 the library will reopen and return to a seven-day per week schedule.
Hours beginning March 1:
Sunday 1pm – 5pm
Monday 9am – 5pm
Tuesday 9am – 8pm
Wednesday 9am – 8pm
Thursday 9am – 8pm
Friday 9am – 5pm
Saturday 9am – 5pm
Changes as the library reopens on March 1:
- All three library entrances will be open.
- The alley book drop will reopen.
- Items will no longer be quarantined for three days upon return.
- Curbside service will be discontinued.
Other COVID-19 modifications remain in place:
- Face coverings strongly advised when visiting the library.
- Maintain social distancing in the library.
- There may be times when the library will need to restrict entry based on occupancy numbers.
- Visitors will please limit their time in the building to one hour to allow the maximum number of people to visit.
- A limited number of public computers are available on a first come, first served basis. Computer sessions are limited to 60 minutes per patron, per day.
- Lounge chairs and study tables are not available.
- The Rock Garden, an early literacy play space, is closed until further notice.
- Early literacy “AWE” computers (app-based computers for younger children) are not available.
Precautions in Place
- Library staff wear masks.
- Sneeze guards are at every service desk
- The library has sanitizing products available in high-touch areas and staff regularly clean frequently used surfaces.
Meeting Rooms and Events
In-person library programs and physical meeting room reservations are not currently available.
The Friends of the Library Book Sale is only able to accept up to two boxes of donations per donor at this time. We do ask that you please bring donations to the 1st floor of the library and do not place them in the return bins.
If you have questions about donations, please contact Toni Johnson, Support Services Manager at 928.777.1504.