Prescott Public Library will close to the public on Tuesday, November 24 at 6 p.m. Curbside Reservation Service will begin on November 25 at 10 a.m.
This difficult decision was made out of concern for the safety and well-being of patrons and library staff. We are deeply grateful for your ongoing support and hope that you will stay connected by continuing to explore the world from home with the library’s free online resources and telephone and email assistance.
- SCHEDULE a pickup time on our online events calendar or call the library at 928.777.1500. Do not schedule a pickup time until you have been notified that your holds are ready.
- NEED to bring your face mask and a large piece of paper with your full name in BIG letters.
- ARRIVE at the Marina Street parking lot during your scheduled pickup time and display your name for library staff. Please stay in your car. Walk-up and bicyle reservations are accepted. Please wear a mask and maintain social distance.
- POP your trunk or lower a passenger window. Staff will place items in your car.
- Items on hold for you have been quarantined for 72 hours.
- Book drops around town are open, including a book drop in the Marina Street parking lot.
- Regular loan periods remain in effect and due dates for items will appear on your checkout receipt or in your online account.
- Once you are notified about a hold being available, you will have 10 days to pick up the item. If you need to suspend your hold, please contact the library at 928.777.1539.
- Questions or concerns? Please call us! 928.777.1500.
Meeting Rooms and Events
In-person library programs and physical meeting room reservations are not currently available.
The library will not be accepting donations of books, DVDs, etc. to the Friends of the Library Book Sale at this time.
If you have questions about donations, please contact Toni Johnson, Support Services Manager at 928.777.1504.