A free Prescott Public Library card is available to all Yavapai County residents with a photo ID and proof of residency. A parent or guardian signature is required for applicants under the age of 16. Patrons are responsible for any and all items checked out on their cards. Should a library card be stolen or lost, call the library to report it immediately. Replacement for a lost library card is $2.00. Your library card is valid as long as it is used at least once a year.
- Prescott Public Library materials: 21 days
- OverDrive and Libby eBooks and downloadable audiobooks: 7, 14 or 21 days (based on your account settings)
- Items borrowed from other libraries may have different loan periods
- Books, DVDs, CDs, and other materials: 25 cents a day
- Library of things (Wi-Fi hotspot, hiking backpack, and iPad mini): $1 per day
- Items borrowed from other libraries may have higher fines.
The Prescott Public library uses a collection agency to recover library materials.