Chromebooks are easy-to-use, lightweight small laptops that run the Chrome operating system.
Things you should know:
- You must be 18 years or older with a valid library card from a Yavapai Library Network library and a government issued photo ID to checkout a Chromebook.
- Chromebooks must be picked up and returned to the Ask a Librarian Desk at Prescott Public Library.
- Only one Chromebook can be checked out per person.
- Chromebooks checkout for 3 weeks and can be renewed if there are no holds.
- Chromebooks can be placed on hold.
- Overdue fees for the Chromebooks are $1 PER DAY.
- Replacement costs: Chromebook: $230, Charger: $55, Sleeve Case: $14