Kits are available for area book clubs with multiple copies of the same title as well as guides and information for book club discussions.
Each Kit Contains:
- Eight to ten copies of the book; some kits include a large print copy or audiobook.
- Tips for a successful book club.
- Biographical information about the author.
- Suggested discussion questions for the book.
- Each kit checks out to one group member for a period of eight weeks.
- Kits may not be renewed.
- Kits can be picked up at the Ask a Librarian Desk on the 2nd floor of Prescott Public library or sent to another Yavapai Library Network library for pickup. Contact the Ask a Librarian Desk at 928.777.1526 for more details.
- Kits must be returned with all contents of the bag to the Ask a Librarian Desk on the 2nd floor of Prescott Public Library or directly to circulation staff at the library where the kit was checked out.
Complete List of Titles
Check the library catalog for a complete list of titles or download a printable list of Book Club Kit titles.
Reserve a Kit
Check kit availability and reserve a book club kit online with KitKeeper. Instructions for use are available. You may also call the Ask a Librarian Desk at 928.777.1526 or email us for availability and reservations.
Book Club Kits are provided with funding from the Friends of the Prescott Public Library.