Monday, January 14 at 10 a.m. – Prescott Public Library has a menu of services for older adults and for organizations that serve them. Join us for coffee and pastries and hear what your library has to offer!
- reading material in all kinds of formats: large print, audio and electronic (training available!)
- training on iPads that have assistive apps for hearing and vision loss
- iPads available for check out
- Listen devices for in-library use and for checkout to organizations
- help with technology questions at Technology Help Hour
- computer classes
- programs that range from history talks to music to chair yoga
- Books on Wheels – delivery to patrons who are homebound
- outreach services offered by librarians – we can come to your community!
- a presentation by Arizona’s Talking Book Library
Register online, at the Ask a Librarian Desk or call 928.777.1526.