Prescott Public Library offers book clubs that meet monthly for children and young adults:
- Popcorn and Pages – For children, grades 3-4
- Six Five Book Club – For youth, grades 5-6
- Teen Books and Bites – For teens, grades 7-12
Registration for youth book clubs begins on August 1, 2020. All registered participants will receive a personal copy of each month’s book. To register, visit the library’s Events Calendar or call 928.777.1537.
Note: Due to COVID-19 concerns, library book clubs will meet virtually using Zoom.
About Virtual Meetings Using Zoom
There are several ways to participate in a Zoom meeting, including:
- Connect online using your device’s audio and video
- Connect online using your computer and call in using your phone
- Call in using your phone
To learn more about virtual meetings using Zoom or to schedule a Zoom “practice” meeting to test your device, call 928.777.1537.