Prescott Public Library provides programming that aligns with our strategic goals and community interests. We welcome proposals for collaborative programming. For consideration, please submit the form below at least 60 days in advance of your proposed program. The programming team reviews all proposals and will respond within 10 business days.
- Relate directly to the library’s mission: We connect community members with innovative, value-added services to increase the quality of life and strengthen the fabric of our community..
- Fit into at least one of our focus areas:
- Provide programs and activities that allow community members to learn something new.
- Support parents, teachers and caregivers in preparing all children for reading readiness to ensure school success.
- Provide cultural or recreational opportunities for community members.
- Not be promotional, whether for-profit businesses, products, or services.