Stay connected to a world of online resources with a library card!
- You must be a resident of Yavapai County.
- Online library accounts provide access to all of the library’s online resources.
- Online library accounts expire in 90 days and can be renewed by emailing email@example.com
When the library reopens:
- Visit the 1st floor Check Out Desk at the library.
- Present photo identification and proof of residency and you will receive your library card.
- At that time your online account will be upgraded to a full service card, allowing you to check out physical items.
Complete the form below and your library card number will be emailed to you within three business days.
(* INDICATES REQUIRED FIELD)