Keep up with Library Events
You can view upcoming library-sponsored and community events on our Online Events Calendar. This calendar is a comprehensive listing of events and includes the complete library meeting room schedule.
You can also stay up to date on library happenings through our monthly email newsletter. This newsletter includes upcoming events and is sent to all PPL patrons with a current email address on file. Visit the Ask a Librarian Desk on the 2nd floor of the library or call 928.777.1526 to update or add your email address to your account.
Suggest an Event
Prescott Public Library provides programming that aligns with our strategic goals and community interests. We welcome proposals for collaborative programming. For consideration, please submit the form below at least 60 days in advance of your proposed event. The programming team reviews all proposals and will respond within 10 business days.
• Relate directly to the library’s mission: We connect community members with innovative, value-added services to increase the quality of life and strengthen the fabric of our community.
• Fit into at least one of our focus areas:
- Provide programs and activities that allow community members to learn something new.
- Support parents, teachers, and caregivers in preparing all children for reading readiness to ensure school success.
• Provide cultural or recreational opportunities for community members.
• Not be promotional, whether for-profit businesses, products, or services.
INSERT SUGGEST AN EVENT FORM HERE