Kits are available for area book clubs with multiple copies of the same title as well as guides and information for book club discussions.
Each Kit Contains:
- Eight to ten copies of the book; some kits include a large print copy or audiobook.
- Tips for a successful book club.
- Biographical information about the author.
- Suggested discussion questions for the book.
- Each kit checks out to one group member for a period of eight weeks.
- Kits may not be renewed.
- Kits can be picked up at the Ask a Librarian Desk on the 2nd floor
- If you would like a kit sent to another Yavapai Library Network library for pickup, visit the Ask a Librarian Desk on the 2nd floor of the library or call 928.777.1526 for details and reservations.
- Kits must be returned with all contents of the bag to the Ask a Librarian Desk on the 2nd floor of Prescott Public Library or directly to circulation staff at the library where the kit was checked out.
Complete List of Titles
Reserve a Kit
Book Club Kits are provided with funding from the Friends of the Prescott Public Library.